Villa Paradiso, newly constructed in 2006, is situated on a spectacular 150 foot, white sand beach in Mammee Bay Estates. Surrounded by 1¾ acres of lush tropical gardens and lawns the villa comprises a large main house and a separate cottage for a total of 8 bedrooms. This spectacular villa is only 10 minutes from Ocho Rios and its attractions, Dunn’s River Falls and Dolphin Cove.
One enters the main house through a spacious entrance foyer which leads directly into an elegantly furnished, two story, 45 foot vaulted ceiling living room. The room opens to ocean views through French doors to the covered verandah. Off the living room is a private indoor formal dining room. The first floor also has two large bedrooms, one opening to the pool.
The 63 foot covered first floor verandah fronts onto the pool terrace and overlooks the sea and beach. Comfortable seating and a separate dining area create a relaxing atmosphere for outdoor activities.
The second floor has three bedrooms, two with private seaside balconies. This floor also has a large family room, overlooking the main floor, and is comfortably furnished and equipped with TV, computer with high speed internet access and a small library.
The separate air conditioned gym comes complete with table tennis, weights, treadmill, stationary bike and exercise ball to help work off the extra pounds from Leila’s cooking. There is also a separate games room fronting onto the beach and pool terrace. The games room has air hockey, computer (with Internet access), TV and a Nintendo Game Cube for the children’s (and adults!) enjoyment.
The expansive pool terrace, with its 25 x 40 foot fresh water pool, gazebo and separate whirlpool all overlook the spectacular 150 feet of white sand beach and turquoise waters of the Caribbean. The view looks out towards the village of Ocho Rios and mountains beyond. The villa also has a 2 person ocean kayak.
The two bedroom cottage is a short walk (20 yards) from the main house and each bedroom shares the bath and comfortable living room. There is a small kitchen in the cottage for nighttime refreshments or early morning coffee.
• Expansive 1½ acre new home on Mammee Bay
• 7 air conditioned bedrooms
• 150 feet of white sand beach
• Large private pool, whirlpool and seaside gazebo
• 63 foot covered verandah
• Air conditioned gym and games room
• 2 seat kayak
• Family room with TV and computer and high speed internet access
• Large living room with entertainment center
• Full staff
• Coaster Bus (21 seat) and driver, including all airport transfers
• Night watchman
Main House – All bedrooms in the Main House are air conditioned with ceiling fans, large closets, hardwood floors and en suite baths.
• First Floor
○ Bedroom 1 – King bedroom with access to poolside terrace
○ Bedroom 2 – Twin beds and single daybed
• Second Floor
○ Bedroom 3 – Master bedroom with King 4 poster bed and large balcony overlooking the sea. This double size bedroom has walk in closet and large full bathroom (separate tub and shower)
○ Bedroom 4 – King bedroom with large seaside balcony
○ Bedroom 5 – Twin bedroom with single daybed sofa
• Cottage – bedrooms 6 and 7 share the living room and bath room. The cottage bedrooms are both air conditioned and have ceiling fans.
○ Bedroom 6 – Twin bedroom opening into a shared living room
○ Bedroom 7 – Double bedroom opening into a shared living room.
○ NEW! 8th Bedroom